• All skin types
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate | An oil soluble form of Vitamin C that is pH neutral and helps to illuminate and protect skin.
• Tocopheryl Acetate | Works in harmony with Vitamin C to provide potent
• Panthenol | A form of Vitamin B5 that assists with hydrating the skin.
• Peptide Complex | Combines SYN®-COLL, Syn®-Ake and Pepha-Tight® to promote elasticity and a more youthful appearance.
• Canadian Willowherb™ Extract | A botanical antioxidant that soothes and comforts the skin.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic Australian superfood complex.
Morning use only unless instructed by your skincare professional.
Dispense 1 pump and gently smooth onto skin. May be cocktailed with other Aspect Dr™ serums. A tightening sensation may be felt shortly after application.
• Not recommended for those with seafood allergies.
pH: 4.0 — 5.0
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
• There are no refunds or exchanges on all cosmetic products once opened for hygiene reasons
• If you are new to this range Refresh Aesthetic strongly advises you have a free consultation with our Cosmetic Nurse before purchasing this product, particularly the treatment serums, as it can be a very active range & needs to be prescribed for your particular skin concerns
• Refresh Aesthetics does not guarantee product outcomes as individual results can vary nor do they take responsibility for any sensitivity issues particularly if you have not had a prior consultation with our Cosmetic Nurse
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.