• All skin types
• Cristalhyal (Sodium Hyaluronate) and PrimalHyal 50 (Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid) | A blend of high molecular and low molecular weight (hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid) forms of hyaluronic acid that help to smooth
the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Niacinamide | Vitamin B3 to help maintain hydration and nurture skin.
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate | An oil soluble form of Vitamin C that is pH neutral and helps to illuminate and protect skin.
• Aspect™ Signature Blend | Certified organic Australian superfood complex.
Morning & Night
Apply as final serum in skincare regime. Dispense 1 pump and smooth onto skin.
Not recommended for those with seafood allergies.
pH: 5.0 — 6.0
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
• There are no refunds or exchanges on all cosmetic products once opened for hygiene reasons
• If you are new to this range Refresh Aesthetic strongly advises you have a free consultation with our Cosmetic Nurse before purchasing this product, particularly the treatment serums, as it can be a very active range & needs to be prescribed for your particular skin concerns
• Refresh Aesthetics does not guarantee product outcomes as individual results can vary nor do they take responsibility for any sensitivity issues particularly if you have not had a prior consultation with our Cosmetic Nurse
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.